Time to pick up my bike and start the tour.
Got up early and had breakfast at the Hilton Garden Hotel. Only a small amount of repacking. I use my Uber app to get a ride Celtic Rider in Bishops Court Upper Kill Co. Kildare. about and hour ride.
Paul was waiting for me. I was the only one going on a tour today. He showed me the new Bike. It was not a GS like I rented the year before but a GSA that's a big heavy bike. It's got an 8 gallon fuel tank. That's an extra 50# of fuel! And one of thoses short side stand. I took over an hour to load the topbox and two side boxes.
Now its time to watch a safety video. Talk to Paul about Nancy and what's been going on in my life. He put some of the stickers I bought with me in his shop
After getting loaded up he wanted to show me something a short ride to an old Church and graveyard. He showed my a grave. It was author Guinness the fonder of Guinness Beer. Than he suggested that I should leave some of nancy ashes there. So I did. Back to the shop.https://acrobat.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:VA6C2:06c6780b-663b-442f-adbb-f13feaaad1eb
Almost ready for the tour. Liam who is in charge of the shop will do an hour ride with me. He will lead. This is good for me since now I am riding on the left side of the road. I am dyslexic and don't know my left from my right. I put one of Nancy hair barbette on the left mirror to help remind me to keep left. It works. And you know those round-abouts go the opposite ways. https://youtu.be/kBBcarvtGDk?si=nmM9CpwmtPDCUn55
So today May 9th is Nancy Birthday and a year and half since she left on her own journey. Once I get to my destination I will have to have a cosmo drink (Her Favorite) in her honor.
Next stop Kilkenny at River Court Kilkenny Hotel.
Comments
Post a Comment